Company Name: Corellian Consulting Limited
Trading As: White Rose Reiki
Company Number: 09960536
Our Website: https://www.whiterosereiki.co.uk
Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) Registration number: ZA326650
Our Data Protection Officer: Richard Walsh
Address for all information requests and enquiries: 14 Enfield Close, Eccleston, Chorley. PR7 5TS
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
GDPR is new legal protection for personal information from May 2018. This tells you what personal information we hold and why, and what your rights are. Once you have read it please complete and sign the declaration/statement of at the bottom.
Consultant’s Name/Identity: Claire Walsh – White Rose Reiki
Consultant’s Contact Details:
Telephone No: 077426 46652 Email address: email@example.com
Address: 14 Enfield Close, Eccleston, Chorley. PR7 5TS
The Purpose of processing Client Data
In order to give professional reiki & reflexology treatments, we will need to gather and retain potentially sensitive information about your health. We will only use this information for informing reiki & reflexology treatments and associated recommendations concerning aspects of health and wellbeing which we will offer to you.
Lawful Basis for holding and using Client Information
The lawful basis under which we hold and use your information is for our legitimate interests i.e. our requirement to retain the information in order to provide you with the best possible treatment options and advice. As we hold special category data (i.e. health related information), the additional condition under which we hold and use this information is for us to fulfil our role as health care practitioners.
What information we hold and what we do with it
In order to give professional reiki & reflexology treatments, we will need to ask for and keep information about your health. We will only use this for informing reiki & reflexology treatments and any advice we give as a result of your treatment. The information to be held is:
• Your contact details
• Medical history and other health-related information (which we will take from you at first consultation/initial appointment booking)
• Treatment details and related notes (which we will take after each consultation)
• Financial Data that we use to process your payments including your payment card details. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via our contracted third party service providers (iZettle). We encrypt your payment card details and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.
We will NOT share your information with anyone else (other than within our own practice, or as required for legal process) without explaining why it is necessary, and getting your explicit consent.
How Long We Retain Your Information for
We will keep your information for the following periods:
a. ‘claims occurring’ insurance: (records to be kept for 7 years after last treatment)
b. law regarding children’s records (records to be kept until the child is 25 or if 17 when treated, then 26)
Your data will not be transferred outside the EU without your consent.
Protecting Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
We will contact you using the contact preferences you give us in relation to:
• Appointment times
• Reiki & Reflexology information or information related to your health
• Special offers and promotions (you may unsubscribe from this at any time)
GDPR gives you the following rights:
• The right to be informed: To know how your information will be held and used (this notice).
• The right of access: To see the company’s records of your personal information, so you know what is held about you and can verify it.
• The right to rectification: To tell the company to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to erasure (also called “the right to be forgotten”): For you to request the company to erase any information we hold about you
• The right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right to request limits on how the company uses your personal information
• The right to data portability: under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
• The right to object: To be able to tell the company you don’t want us to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
• Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office: To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
Full details of your rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please use the contact details given above.
If you are dissatisfied with the response you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office; their contact details are at: www.ico.org.uk
Rights of the company
• If you don’t agree to our keeping records of information about you and your treatments, or if you don’t allow us to use the information in the way we need to for treatments, we may not be able to treat you
• The company has to keep your records of treatment for a certain period as described above, which may mean that even if you ask us to erase any details about you, we might have to keep these details until after that period has passed
• The company can move records between their computers and IT systems, as long as your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission.
Compliance with the law
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website or access our services. We advise you to print a copy for your records.